Missed Connections

























I don’t write because I want to share what I’m feeling, or want to say something. I write because I want to let people know they aren’t alone in their feelings. Literature breeds inclusivity, that we’re all more connected than we realize. Should we all confess our sins to one another, wouldn’t we all be guilty of the same thing? If we were to play connect the dots with the agonies of each other, wouldn’t we all drape the same gossamer muslin? No artist needs a degree, no art needs validation. The world is her/his own intrinsic validation, in it’s brooding tranquility. I write because these are the stories of our lives, but it’s you who holds the pen. Rewrite those previous scribbles until they start making sense, and fill those empty pages right. And once you’ve turned that last page, and the hardbound inherently collapses - I hope you’ve made the universe’s best discoveries of all, YOU. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven

Advance Mother's Day Wishes