Footprints that tread my Soul :)


O’ My Sweet Lover,
Long is the Night
Passion is the Game
Entwined in love’s embrace
Let this desert quench its thirst tonight

Sweet whisperings of thy name,
Escaped its bondage with no shame,
Oh wind, I plead
Let it pierce only my lover’s beat,
For If not, it’ll put me to faze.

Candles burn, flicker and flash,
Solemn vows taken in darkness caress
Songs of body, mind and soul
All my gifts he gave unto me,
Left me with love’s own sweet essence.

With your name on my tongue,
I’ll go to the other world,
All their questions I'll answer with your name,
The judges and saints will understand nothing,
For what my heart truly seeks, I find in you.

Only with you do I find understanding,
The karmic bond eternal seeking a solution to my cravings,
Only you truly have the answer,
For you alone hold the key,
To feed from the Scarlet Delight.

For I am the Queen of the darkest passions,
You reign as The King.

-Copyright Apr 12, 2005

Comments

  1. Wow..Did you write it.
    Take a bow !!

    ~C

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing poetry. very moving with excellent imagery and flow. If only love ran so deep through everyone...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Advance Mother's Day Wishes

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven