Shadows-n-Silhouettes...

"I know now we must part 
I of darkness 
you of light 
love can't end the eternal fight 
what she is, she cannot change 

I go on as I have always been 
and you travel your own road 
it was a beautiful trip we took 
in the shadows where we met

so when you walk through darkness 
and you feel the caress of starlight 
know that it was the one 
as she reaches through the shadows 
into the only spot she can touch."

I close my eyes and your face won't fade away. Should I keep trying? Should I keep fighting? Or let you haunt my days? I keep your memory locked inside-the thoughts...its overwhelming, no where to run, no place to hide, resistance in me failing. And though we said goodbye, at night in my skin you are crawling; your eyes, your lips, your hands on me, crazy! I just keep on falling, forget it, I said too much already...but I still can taste your mouth...

"The huntress who hungers 
for so much more 
returns back home 
and through her door 
alone to lay upon her bed 
her lips of traces of blood she fed."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven

Advance Mother's Day Wishes