BuZZZzzzzZZZzzzz....


"To pretend no one can find
The fallacies of morning rose
Forbidden fruit, hidden eyes
Curtises that I despise in me
Take a ride, take a shot now

Who am I, what and why
Cos all I have left is my memories of yesterday
Oh, these sour times

After time the bitter taste
Of innocence decent or race
Scattered seeds, buried lives
Mysteries of our disguise revolve
Circumstance will decide..."

-Portishead

You know that feeling...where you are standing still and people just seem to be rushing past you so fast that they appear like buzzing lights? where you wanna completely disappear..feel invisible to the rest of the world for a split second so you can wake up and feel like yourself again?

Exams always make me feel that way...silly, huh!

Comments

  1. I am sure we do get that feeling .. I am pretty sure you know this..But, I used to think that exams are just a way to challenge myself on how much I know and how good I am at, than looking at them as a competition and a comparision with others ;)
    You know what I mean?;) (A feeling that I know I can top and can do it and nobody is gonna come any close to me..hehe) .Hope this helps ;)

    ~C

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven

Advance Mother's Day Wishes