PEPPA-CHICK!

PEPPA-CHICKEN... PEPPA-CHICKEN... PEPPA-CHICKEN!
I could hear the husband rooting stadium-style from the living room. I chuckled as the roasted whole masala aroma perfumed the entire house. And as usual, our ever impoverished pup wouldn’t leave my side hoping I’d drop a morsel or two. ðŸ˜‚ This was his favorite go-to dish while in med school, again in grad school and fellowship. Incidentally, this is also one of the very first dishes he learned to make and was extremely proud of. Since I’m always trying out new flavor combinations, I seldom repeat dishes (our favorites being a few exceptions). Today was his day, as he put it. For a non-foodie, he sure does love food. My food. Haha!

**RECIPE: PEPPER CHICKEN**

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chimichurri Heaven

Has Anyone EVER...?

Be Soulfully Present