"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone." I can't remember the number of times I've read/heard this clichéd sentence and wondered about its authenticity. My new year resolution was to step out of that zone to experience the magic that lies beyond. The 'known' was comfortable. It offered a cushy blow to my silly mistakes. It sheltered me and protected me like a worried father. But this wasn't enough, this wasn't ecstasy. Life wasn't meant to be bogged down by trivialities. With its boring expectations and silly needs, not met by kindred seductions. I craved for a way out of this mundane, humdrum existence. It wasn't easy, it didn't come naturally, and it certainly wasn't comfortable. Happiness and true fulfillment begins at the end of your comfort zone. 
-Lux Solis.
Goa, INDIA.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven

Advance Mother's Day Wishes