Tonight?


You and I, the strangers that we are
Meet here in the shadows
Between light and the dark
You, of the lands afar 
speak in tongues foreign to me
I, child of darkness
carry the scars of my tales
I make love to my dagger
while you ride swiftly in the wind
You and I, the strangers that we are
still seek the shores of the promise land
paths we took, as different as they are
our hands rise up in unison to reach for the star
No longing remains unfulfilled
No craving is left undesired
The devil himself died on that day
Perhaps the sea's definition of a shell is the pearl
Perhaps time's definition of coal is a diamond
Perhaps My definition of Love is You.
Now tell me, how can you separate thyself from Me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advance Mother's Day Wishes

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven