Temporarily On *Mute*


Music. Dead. For. Now.

The past couple of days have truly been the quietest days of my Life. Period.
No rhyme, No reason...No song, No lyrics! Just DEAD silence *sound of a pin-dropping reverberates around the room*
   For someone who plays some form of music constantly on her speakers/ipod, through all hours of the day/night-sadly....*LUBBY DUBBY LUBBY DUBBY* [heart pounding in my chest, only sound in my life right now] Its a GOOD sound, don't get me wrong-A VERY good sound that reminds me that I'm (a)live, barely! But brings absolutely no comfort to me at all. 
   So, for now..I'll just remind myself to get out of bed, breathe in and out-ask my heart to pump blood in and out...Life Continues, *Living* is ON HOLD...for now! 

P.S. To the racing thoughts in my head *please give it a rest, there's only so-much I can take*
P.P.S. To the overwhelming emotions racing through my veins *CALMMMM...down, you are giving me ze jitters*
P.P.P.S. Music! The taunting has gotto stop NOW! You were always the one I ran to in times of need, you brought me PEACE! I beg you to engulf me in your haven, once again! *arms wide open*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven

Advance Mother's Day Wishes