Falling Hard





As I lay here alone
The pillow soaked in tears of my tales
Gentle reminders of everything that could've been
Of everything that made me feel like a woman
Of You. Of all the No-More's.
No rib-crushing embraces
No warm breaths on my neck
No steady heartbeat against my back
No soft sighs caressing my cheek
No evil tickling schemes
No weight of butterflies in my tummy
No proof of your hard kisses on my lips
No entangled sheets smelling of you
No quivering fingers tracing my skin
No cheeky smiles. No honey soaked grins.
Oops! there goes gravity!
Bringing me to my knees
As reality crashes the party.
Silence. Echoing off the walls of my heart
I get up to wet my parched throat
while my other half still lays there
Bleeding, waiting for you
If only it were mine
If only, you were mine.


Comments

  1. Oh my god babe, u really really need a drink.. to sharabii and beyond!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven

Advance Mother's Day Wishes