Story Time...!!


Once upon a time, there lived a Peasant boy and a Princess...

"Princess, why stop yourself from falling in love with the peasant boy, listen to this tale and ye me ponder, long ago in a far off land lived a princess, fair and beautiful lass was she with a heart as wide as the world; her kingdom was surrounded by fields of corn, everything was picture perfect except the princess was saddened by the folk around her. Many a summer passed with the princess sitting in the corn fields with eyes brimming with tears, then one fine day arrived a little peasant boy to that strange country. There in the distance did he see a most beautiful sight, vast fields of corn and a lassy with a white gown, in the midst of it, chasing her puppy.

"Stranger, what brings you to my land?" said the princess with a pout, the words rung as clear as the notes of a harp set in motion in the lad's heart, "the tender call of a soulmate's heart, princess" replied he. The princess' lips parted in a benign smile, in years she smiled a genuine smile; god smiled from above, the river had reached the ocean, love healed many a wound. I am no sirius black nor a prince, my fair lady; all that I can offer you is my simple heart. All that i say today is "I love you with all my heart and will do so forever."


But alas, Do all fairy tales end in Happily ever after...?

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven

Advance Mother's Day Wishes