Over the Rainbow

Watching "Wizard of Oz" right now, love that movie. A famous scientist once quoted "Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." - Albert Einstein.

-A man without imagination is like a bird without wings. Considering I somewhat have a vast imagination, its obvious I'd love "Wizard of Oz" and "Alice in Wonderland," they are not just children movies :)

Current Music: Over the Rainbow - Wizard of Oz

Somewhere, over the rainbow, way up high.
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, skies are blue.
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.
Someday I'll wish upon a star and
wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops,
Away above the chimney tops.
That's where you'll find me.
Somewhere, over the rainbow, bluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow,
Why then - oh, why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow,
Why, oh, why can't I?

-Dreamy Stitch :D

Comments

  1. my dream is to fly over the rainbow so high .. my dream is to fly over the rainbow up so high :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Has Anyone EVER...?

Chimichurri Heaven

Advance Mother's Day Wishes